For the technical folks out there...
Mike O'Brien has extensive experience with digital consoles by Yamaha, Midas, Avid, PreSonus, Allen and Heath, SoundCraft and Behringer. If there's a console he doesn't know, he can learn it quickly and is also proficient in all analog consoles.
REGULARLY USED PROGRAMS
- MeyerSound Compass
- Dante Controller
- Dante Via
- Dante Sound Card
- Free Speak
- Shure Wireless Workbench
- Adobe Audition
- Click Effects
- Various console editor programs
CERTIFICATION – Dante Level 3
MIKE’s TOOLBOX of TOYS
- 32 channel Midas digital console
- 32X16 digital Midas stage box
- 32 track recording capability
- Package of 50+ microphones, DI's, and more
With all the corporate and TV broadcasts Mike has done over the years, he is very well-versed with techniques such as mix-minus. Remote presenters don't scare him!